The Galaxy TTET300 is a multifunctional 3-section traction table which, in conjunction with a traction unit, aids in efficient spinal traction treatment.
The TTET300’s roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs, aiding in the full traction force during vertebral treatment. In addition, because the rolling sections can be locked in place, this variable-height traction table can also serve as an additional treatment couch.
- A scissor frame with four feet and four multidirectional, retractable wheels for easy transport
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions to aid both manual therapy and traction therapy
- Roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs
- Repositional head /back section elevates to 85°
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronicTM + System enables electric high/low height adjustment from 22 to 40 inches with capacity up to 500 LBs
- Optional Axilia post package for added stability for your patient. Must be added at the time of order